Tuesday, September 1, 2009

national day

31.8.2009(mon)
this was a big day for our country~national day
on sunday night my house got party~
all my best friend had came for party(although not all came)
we had a great day on that night
after party we went for countdown at RJ~Rum Jungle
1st time went to RJ
feeling not bad^^
have a bit feel like countdown new year
but at last
bad luck came~
i lost my handphone
sob~
miss my handphone but...
haiz~just can accept it
and hope good luck come
GOOD LUCK,WAIT FOR ME

ps:tau,geok yi,pui chin,yy
pls dun feel guilty bcox not your fault

4 comments:

  1. buy a new fon~ fast~
    but i will feel guilty although u dont blame me..='(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also hope can buy a new phone~
    but need ask for mum lo~
    hope she buy for me la~
    if not~haiz~i jou cham la~
    aiya~also not ur fault~no need feel guilty la~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup...i ve had d same feeling with u phoebe...haiz...

    ReplyDelete